Crafted by the Lambadis of Tamil Nadu
These timeless designs are found throughout traditional Indian Lambadi pieces and have been re-interpreted for you on this combination. A eclectic set with a touch of blue combines our Chevron Throw Pillow Blue with the more delicate Three Row Petal design and the Maki Throw Pillow Cream all showcasing the variety of traditional embroidery stitches mastered by these artisans. Take a look at our Design Inspiration pages for styling ideas!
It takes a several days to complete each piece. While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has her own way of applying each stitch, making each piece unique in its own special way.
The Lambadi artisans are part of a group of around 50 women. Each woman works out of the comfort of her own home, allowing her to maintain a work-life balance.
Actual Pillow Set Value: CHF 400
- Sizes: Your set comprises of:
- 2 Chevron Throw Pillows 55cm x 55cm / Approx. 22" x 22",
- 2 Maki Throw Pillows Cream 50 cm x 50 cm / Approx. 20" X 20 and
- 1 Three Row Petal Blue Throw Pillow 45 cm x 45cm / Approx. 18" x 18"
- ChevronThrow Pillows: Cream linen with blue, tan and cream embroidery
- Maki Throw Pillows Cream: Beige linen with cream embroidery
- Three Row Petal Blue: Cream linen with blue and tan embroidery
- 100% linen with cotton hand embroidery. Each piece has inside lining to protect the embroidery and is backed in plain linen. A bottom concealed zipper is used for closure
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
** Sold without inserts
Dry cleaning recommended