Crafted by the Lambadis of Tamil Nadu
This timeless design found repeatedly in temple architecture and garden layouts has been re-interpreted for you on this cushion cover. Clean, geometric lines have been hand embroidered and filled with two distinct stitches for a more graphic addition to your decor. Looking for ways to style this pillow? Have a look at our Design Inspiration pages!
It takes a several days to complete each piece. While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has her own way of applying each stitch, making each piece unique in its own special way.
The Lambadi artisans are part of a group of around 50 women. Each woman works out of the comfort of her own home, allowing her to maintain a work-life balance.
** Sold with or without a cruelty free down insert
- Size: 55cm x 55cm / Approx. 22" x 22"
- Color: Beige linen with cream and tan embroidery. Other colors available
- 100% linen with cotton hand embroidery. This piece has inside lining to protect the embroidery and is backed in cream linen. A bottom concealed zipper is used for closure
- Sold with or without cruelty free down insert
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
Dry cleaning recommended