Holiday gift set - Sold in a set of either 4 or 6 napkins as a specially priced bundle. Only until December 31st!
Crafted by the Lambadis of Tamil Nadu
A small Maki flower is embroidered in one corner of each of these napkins. These match our Maki Placemats and can be used in combination with them or alone as an accent piece.
It takes a several days to complete each piece. While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has her own way of applying each stitch, making each piece unique in its own special way.
The Lambadi artisans are part of a group of around 50 women. Each woman works out of the comfort of her own home, allowing her to maintain a work-life balance.
- Sold as a set of 4 or 6
- Your order comes packaged in a block printed cotton pouch accompanied by a product information flyer that tells the story of the product and the process of how it was made!
- Size: 50cm x 50cm / Approx. 20" x 20"
- Color: Beige linen with cream embroidery
- 100% linen with cotton hand embroidery
- Edging Stitch in cream
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
We recommend using a mild detergent and warm water (up to 60°) in the gentle cycle of your machine. Pull slightly to shape and line dry. Iron on the linen setting.