Crafted by the Lambadis of Tamil Nadu
These timeless stitches are found throughout traditional Indian Lambadi pieces and have been re-interpreted for you on these throw pillows. A practical set of our Lines and Mini Lines Throw Pillows which showcase the variety of traditional embroidery stitches mastered by these artisans. Take a look at our Design Inspiration pages for styling ideas!
It takes a several days to complete each piece. While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has her own way of applying each stitch, making each piece unique in its own special way.
The Lambadi artisans are part of a group of around 50 women. Each woman works out of the comfort of her own home, allowing her to maintain a work-life balance.
Actual Value CHF 230
- Sizes: Your set comprises of
- 2 Lines Throw Pillows each 50cm x 50cm / Approx. 20" x 20" and
- 2 Mini Lines Throw Pillows each 40cm x 40cm / Approx. 16" x 16"
- Lines Throw Pillow: Cream linen with tan and cream embroidery
- Mini Lines Throw Pillows: Beige linen with cream and tan embroidery
- 100% linen with cotton hand embroidery. Each piece has inside lining to protect the embroidery and is backed in plain linen. A bottom concealed zipper is used for closure
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
** Sold without inserts
Dry cleaning recommended.