Crafted by the Lambadis of Tamil Nadu
These timeless designs are found throughout traditional Indian Lambadi pieces and have been re-interpreted for you on these throw pillows. We've combined the clean geometric lines of our Chevron Throw Pillow with our Lines Throw Pillows which showcase the variety of traditional embroidery stitches mastered by these artisans. Take a look at our Design Inspiration pages for styling ideas!
It takes several days to complete each piece. While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has her own way of applying each stitch, making each piece unique in its own special way.
The Lambadi artisans are part of a group of around 50 women. Each woman works out of the comfort of her own home, allowing her to maintain a work-life balance.
Actual Value: CHF 385
- Sizes: Your set comprises of:
- 2 Chevron Black Throw Pillows:each 55cm x 55cm / Approx. 22" x 22,
- 2 Lines Throw Pillows: each 50cm x 50cm / Approx. 20" x 20",
- 1 Mini Lines Throw Pillow 40cm x 40cm / Approx. 16" x 16"
- Chevron: Cream linen with black and tan embroidery
- Lines Throw Pillow: Beige linen with tan and cream embroidery
- Mini Lines Throw Pillow: Cream linen with tan and cream embroidery
- 100% linen with cotton hand embroidery. Each piece has inside lining to protect the embroidery and is backed in plain linen. A bottom concealed zipper is used for closure
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
** Sold without inserts
Dry cleaning recommended