Crafted by the Lambadis of Tamil Nadu
To design these pieces we took closer look at some of the older Lambadi pieces we've seen over the years and at the traditional designs the artisans produce today. These geometrical designs can be found on the clothing and accessories of the Lambadi tribes we work with. Created in shades of blue and tan the jewel-like tones on this throw pillow set will add a splash of color to any space.
It takes a several days to complete each piece. While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has her own way of applying each stitch, making each piece unique in its own special way.
The Lambadi artisans are part of a group of around 50 women. Each woman works out of the comfort of her own home, allowing her to maintain a work-life balance.
- Lalit Cushion Cover: 40cm x 40cm / Approx. 16" x 16"
- Chinta Cushion Cover: 30cm x 50cm / Approx. 12" x 20"
- Color: Cream linen with blues and tan
- 100% linen with cotton hand embroidery. This piece has inside lining to protect the embroidery and is backed in cream linen. A bottom concealed zipper is used for closure.
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
Dry cleaning recommended