Crafted by the Lambadis of Tamil Nadu
The petal design, found on many traditional Lambadi pieces has been re-interpreted for our petal cushion cover range. Being one of our most popular designs, we have decided to create some pieces with accents of color.
It takes a several days to complete each piece. While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has her own way of applying each stitch, making each piece unique in its own special way.
The Lambadi artisans are part of a group of around 50 women. Each woman works out of the comfort of her own home, allowing her to maintain a work-life balance.
Actual Value: CHF 330.00
- Sizes: Your set comprises of:
- 2 Petal Throw Pillows - Beige: 55cm x 55cm / Approx. 22" x 22",
- 2 Three Row Petal Beige Throw Pillows: 45 cm x 45cm / Approx. 18" x 18"
- Color : Cream linen with two tones of tan embroidery
- 100% linen with cotton hand embroidery. These pieces have inside lining to protect the embroidery and are backed in plain linen. A bottom concealed zipper is used for closure.
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
** Sold without inserts
Dry cleaning recommended